Sunday, March 26, 2017

Interview Questions

Can you tell me a little about yourself?
Currently I am not working and I am a student from Port Angeles High School. My last job was working for a moss removal business called All Gone Roof Cleaning And Moss Removal. My duties that I had to do was clean the moss off the clients roofs. I tend to be motivated when it comes to work. I like the feeling of getting things done right and perfect. I don't like leaving a job if it's not done or not correctly done right.

How did you hear about the position?
I was on Facebook in a group and I saw a post about the Coyote BBQ saying that they were accepting resume's. I was very excited when I saw that you guy's are hiring so I took the chance and I gave you guy's my resume.

What do you know about the company? 
I know that Michael and Candy McQuay reopened the doors to Kokopelli Grill in December 2009. Chef Michael runs the kitchen and Candy takes care of all of the guests.

Why do you want this job? 
I want this job because I will be very passionate about it. I am an easily motivated when it comes to talking to people and dealing with regular job duties. Another reason why I want this job is that I will have more knowledge of how this company is like.

Why should we hire you?
I can and I will do the work that I am assigned to do, I can fit in with the team and the culture this job brings to me, and I am a very hard worker. I am a team player. When I work I like the feeling of getting things done.

What are your greatest professional strengths? 
My greatest strengths are accomplishing my goals that I am set out to do. For example, my previous job my boss had to go do bids for more work and my last employer (Eric) said that I was working by myself today. He told me to finish the whole house today and I did. There was no moss on the roof when he checked it. I'll tell you this Eric was impressed.

What do you consider to be your weaknesses? 
I may be great at accomplishing my goals for my job but I have a hard time with speaking publicly to a big crowd. I have been working on this in school and I have made improvements for speaking in front of class at the high school.








No comments:

Post a Comment